Friday, June 3, 2016

Crochet Stepping Texture Hat preparing for next winter

It was the hottest week in Thailand when I was crochet this hat. The temperature was exceed 40 degree Celsius all the week, and I crochet a winter hat. lol 

I am going to take a Master course at Edinburgh starting next September, and I have no idea how cold it would be. Here in Thailand, winter, I experience 18-25 degree Celsius but after I surf around Internet, I found summer in Scotland is about 20 degree Celsius! I start to worry about winter season, so I decide to crochet some hat for myself.


I found free pattern here from Crochet Crowd, and he work on the tutorial really well, so I decided to not record any tutorial while I was crochet it.

I used 8.0 mm. crochet hook, with my regular yarn( Eagle brand, 4 ply worsted weight) 5 strands at the same time. I am very pleasure with the result of hat's body. But I later realize that if I use one big strand yarn to make the pom pom, I will turn rounder and look better.



3 comments:

  1. Knitting is a hobby that is enjoyed by many, and it is easy to understand why - not only is this an activity which is very calming and relaxing, but it is also a very creative one, allowing knitters to create a variety of colourful garments and accessories for themselves and for their loved ones. Free Knitting Patterns

    ReplyDelete
  2. along with the other kinds of yarns. In addition to spinning the yarn, even the washing and dyeing of the yarn tovat garn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the drawings and explanations of terms like "pass slipped stitch over" are not too clear. Don't be frustrated! Bring the written knitting pattern with you to the knitting group, Silmukanpidin

    ReplyDelete